1/17/09

Our Home Office

After a night of painting and a week of finishing odds and ends, we completed our office remodel. We think it turned out pretty darn cool.

The hardest part was mounting the shelves--seemed impossible at one point, does anyone care to vent with me on how difficult that is to do? I got so frustrated at how it did not matter how many times I measured, once I drilled and placed a shelf, it was crooked. Anyways, it's done. And that is all that matters.

Before


After

I think we did pretty good budget wise. The total came to $70 bucks.

Paint & supplies: $10 - Walmart
Shelves: $8 a piece - Target
Rug: $20 - Ikea
Frames: gift
Etc: previously owned goods

6 comments:

queenieweenie said...

stunning!

Aubrey Messick said...

Love your style. The room looks great. Seems like all the trouble was well worth it. Oh, and the wall color...fabulous!

Amanda Jones said...

I love it, It looks great. I wish I could be there to see it in person!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!! GOOD JOB GUYS.
XOXO MOM

Annie. said...

Nice! I like it.

Julie said...

Um..could you please come to my house and help me figure out what to do with one of my walls. I am coveting your style! ha ha.