1/17/09

Our Home Office

After a night of painting and a week of finishing odds and ends, we completed our office remodel. We think it turned out pretty darn cool.

The hardest part was mounting the shelves--seemed impossible at one point, does anyone care to vent with me on how difficult that is to do? I got so frustrated at how it did not matter how many times I measured, once I drilled and placed a shelf, it was crooked. Anyways, it's done. And that is all that matters.

Before


After

I think we did pretty good budget wise. The total came to $70 bucks.

Paint & supplies: $10 - Walmart
Shelves: $8 a piece - Target
Rug: $20 - Ikea
Frames: gift
Etc: previously owned goods

6 comments:

queenieweenie said...

stunning!

Aubrey said...

Love your style. The room looks great. Seems like all the trouble was well worth it. Oh, and the wall color...fabulous!

Keepin' Up with the Jones said...

I love it, It looks great. I wish I could be there to see it in person!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!! GOOD JOB GUYS.
XOXO MOM

Annie said...

Nice! I like it.

[Julie R] said...

Um..could you please come to my house and help me figure out what to do with one of my walls. I am coveting your style! ha ha.