1/20/10

Stressed. And belated birthday.

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while--as the title says, I've been a little stressed. Or a lot. I started my last semester of school, and let's just say, thank goodness it's my last semester, because even if it weren't I wouldn't come back. My schedule is so busy and I am so overwhelmed with my assignments and all the clinical hours I have to get it that I feel on the verge of tears at most times. So, my non-blogging pattern will likely continue. But, just wanted to let everyone know that we are alive and well.

And, I never officially wished my sister, Kristin, a Happy Birthday! Her birthday was on January 1st, and we were out of town so we didn't get to see her. But, she is wonderful and I love her and just wanted to let her know!

2 comments:

Shauny said...

hey at least your blogs are more consistant than mine! good luck on your last semester!

Kristin said...

Thanks Elyse...your sweet. Love you.I will call you about our GNO : )