8/3/10

The King of Cups.

Have you ever had the dilemma of wanting to take a drink on-the-go, only to have it either spill or completely melt once in transit? Well, maybe I'm the only one, but I always feel awkward taking one of my nice glasses in my car. I'm just cheap sometimes, I guess, because I hate to spend money buying a drink out (even though fountain drinks are the best) when I have a 2 L at home (of Diet Coke I mean, of course!).

Well, some girls at work told me about these cups they got at Costco--they are plastic, have a lid and straw, do NOT sweat, and fit into any car cupholder. I went to Costco the next day and had no luck in locating the magic cups. But, while perusing Target the other night, I found one! It was such an exciting find. And, I'm so very happy with the purchase! It really doesn't sweat--once you put a drink with ice in it, it doesn't melt! And it has a lid so things don't spill. So great. It's made by Aladdin, if you're interested in trying it out for yourself!

2 comments:

elise lauren photography said...

that's AMAZING! just yesterday, we get both get 32 oz at a gas station- and is spill while putting my card back in my wallet, while the cup was in between my legs. we were on our way to SLC but still in provo, so i made drew turn around and let me change because my entire bum and legs were soaked with diet coke. i didn't want no sticky bum!

Glo said...

or you could always just get a classy mug....