9/21/10

Jace turns 7!

Jace's gift from Grandma and Grandpa (which I helped pick out--can you tell? ha)

Our nephew, Jace, turned seven last week, and the family all got together to celebrate. It's getting harder to get everyone together, so when we do, it's a really great time! Jace was thrilled about the party and the gifts (mostly Lego and Wii games), and like a younger me, could hardly contain his excitement! Here are some pics from the night--enjoy!

Ashlyn, trying to figure out if she likes the new cousin...

Baby Eliza, such a happy girl!

And her happy Momma.

The youngest sibs--Brennan dressed up in Jace's Superman outfit at some point...hence the shirt.

Attempt at a cute couple picture #1...missed.

Try #2, better.

Ashlyn enjoying Uncle Brennan's entertainment.

Braxton joined in on the costume fun as well--I think we're all a little excited for Halloween...

My new skinny Dad--he's lost 40+ lbs. recently! Don't know why he seems to be pulling away from me...ha

Cheeseball.

Ashlyn debuting her Ladybug Halloween costume!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Thanks for coming you guys. I love the pictures you took, you got a good one of all three of them. I might have to steal them. : )