9/7/10

One word...

DVR! We got it--finally--and I'm sure we'll be watching way more TV and I'll be blogging way less (if that's even possible).

On another note, we are still alive and thriving. I guess we've been too busy working, enjoying the summertime, being lazy, etc, etc, etc. to really blog much. But, if I ever recover from the coma that is working three nights a week, I'll try to update you more often.

On a second, and very random, note, anyone who was like me and indulged themselves in a little Hanson love around 6th grade, you should check out their new album "Shout It Out". It's so upbeat and fun, I can't stop listening to it--a lot like my 12-year-old self. Thankfully, there is one difference: I am married now and no longer swooning them.

Third note, HAPPY LABOR DAY! Not really that exciting, but Andrew did get a day off of work, which was nice. I unfortunately had to work the night before and the night of the big day, so I was in my usual stupor for the family festivities. But, I was able to enjoy the absolutely gorgeous weather and company of my family (including my new niece, Eliza).

And on that segway, congrats to Tyler & Carissa on Eliza, the tiny new addition to their family! She weighed a whopping 5 lb 9 oz and is about as heavy as a thick piece of paper. She's got tons of dark hair and is the spitting image of her Momma. We love her to death already and are glad for another niece to coddle.


The itty bitty one. Such a darling.


2 comments:

Anne said...

happy belated labor day to you guys...i will be stalking you on your blog from now on.

your new niece is so sweet!

Rasmussen Family said...

On the days you don't work we should sit and watch your recently recorded TV shows together...I'm thinking we spend more time alone than is necessary