12/3/10

Magical + 24 Weeks.

Just watched this Coldplay "Christmas Lights" video (thanks to my friend, Camille!) and found it to be quite magical. Love Coldplay, love Christmas. Perfect. Baby liked it as well, she danced through the whole song!



And on a side note--I've gotten some requests for the token "belly pic" from my progressing pregnancy. I've just started to pop out in the last week (as opposed to just looking slightly wider), and that's why I haven't really posted anything yet. Here's a small snapshot (24 weeks!):

Unwashed hair = only the belly in this one :)

3 comments:

Ben, Ashley, and Nate said...

Thank you for responding to said request. Much appreciated:).

Camille said...

Yay! I'm glad you liked the song. I had thought of you when I had first seen it. Coldplay love.

Tatum and Chase Rasmussen said...

First of all, cute baby bump:) Second of all, I LOVE COLDPLAY!! They never disappoint.