3/3/09

I love stretchy pants.

Okay, so I got some black spandex pants from H&M a while ago for like $6--such a steal. I got them for the purpose of working out in. Well, since I haven't worked out, and have thus not gotten the toned bod I hoped for--I've been wearing the spandex pants all the time for other reasons! :) Actually, they're so comfy and can look cute with lots of stuff. So, just wanted to blog that I love my spandex pants!



Okay here's an example--not that I look quite that good in them! But you get the idea.

2 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

I love my stretchy pants too. i don't know what it is, but they are so versatile, comfortable and show off just the right assets;)

SMALL and TALL said...

i love leggings too! so comfortable and look adorable in so many different ways.