9/1/09

Done.

It's the second day of school--first day of my nursing classes--and I'm sitting here alone in the Wilk on my break, surrounded by flocks of hormonal, flirtatious young adults. I would usually crave someone's company amidst all this chaos, but I feel like I've come to a different point in life where I'm done with this place. I no longer want to flirt (obviously...Andrew wouldn't be too happy about that) or be in the "in" crowd. I have my few friends left--they're dwindling, due to recent graduations--and I'm happy with them and Andrew until April. I've loved BYU, don't get me wrong, but I've moved on...a year too early, unfortunately :) April, graduation, and real grown-up life here I come!

2 comments:

Amanda Jones said...

I felt the same way... but guess what, no matter how ready you are to get out of it...in about a year or so around "school" time, you will miss it (or maybe just the memories!)

Glo said...

i miss it so much!!!