12/7/09

It's beginning to look a lot like...Christmas!

Well, we woke up Sunday morning to THIS! The white stuff has finally made its appearance in Provo. I'm not gonna lie (and I'm sure I'll regret saying this when it's still snowing in March)--I'm actually really excited! I have been in the Christmas mood for a while now (Andrew can confirm this, as I've made him help me wrap all our gifts already), and the snow fits perfectly with my mood. The only unfortunate thing is that I have 8 am class tomorrow...I'm thinking my mood might be affected slightly when I find my car trapped in snow.

But, wherever you are--MERRY CHRISTMAS! I love this time of year.

1 comment:

Glo said...

So Cute! I am excited for snow too--at least in December i love it. Funny that provo got a ton of snow today and we didnt get any really, i am still freezing though!