11/20/09

Poor Lola.

Disclaimer: Photo has been dramatized for effect.

So, Andrew and I stayed inside for the first half of the day working on homework and studying for tests. As we went outside so Andrew could drop me at the testing center, I went to my pretty wagon's door and what did I see? An egg. An EGG! Okay, we don't really have any enemies (I don't think), so I'm assuming it was some punk teens or immature college freshman. Whoever it was--watch out! Nobody messes with Lola without messing with me.

Thankfully, Andrew, being the good husband he is, washed her while I was taking my test. And, thankfully, I did well on my test. So, it my day wasn't totally ruined. But, come on, I live in Provo! I shouldn't have to worry about such miscreants.

On a happier note--it's almost Thanksgiving! Thank goodness. We will be trekking to good ol' Prescott, AZ to dine with Andrew's grandparents and our Garlock family. Andrew's grandpa, Harry, is apparently an amazing Turkey chef, so it should be delish. We're excited to get away from school, and even more excited that the semester's almost totally done! Hope you all have a great and safe holiday!

2 comments:

Shea McGee said...

So word on the street is that you two may or may not be moving down here in a few months? Please tell me this is true and we'll start scouring craigslist for apartments in our ward!

Kristin said...

You are guys are cute. : ) Glad you guys traveled safe. It is almost Christmas...yeah!