11/4/09

Dastardly Dinner Party.

Don & Betty Draper from AMC's Mad Men

The table. Pretty.

I made these pom poms I found on Martha Stewart's website. It's one of my few creative projects that has turned out looking half decent!

Appetizers! Yum. I love butternut squash SO much (in the salad).

Another table shot.

The Obamas. They were incredible. I was mad at them all night for some reason though...ha.

Gray's Anatomy's Meredith & Richard Simmons. What a perfect couple.

The newlyweds. Must have had some trouble on the way home from the wedding!

The most "in character" of all, Hans Solo and Princess Leia

Gloria's yummy and pretty cake

Some pictures from the Dastardly Dinner Party we threw with Mitch & Glo on Halloween Eve. It was so much fun, and we're glad everyone could come! However, due to the lack of dishwasher, I won't be hosting another party any time soon :)

3 comments:

Amanda Jones said...

You party looks really cute and fun!

Elise said...

ahh! i loved it! seriously. so much fun and you guys are always so festive & wanting to party. let's keep it up :)

i was thinking it'd be fun to host a "mystery dinner"...like the game clue, but we are the characters...what are your thoughts?

Glo said...

Loved it! Although still regretting not having a piece of your pumpkin pie...i have been thinking about it all week. I wont make that mistake ever again.