5/29/10

Happenings.

The next couple of weeks has a lot coming up for us. Here's a sneak peek on what we'll be doing:

1. Moving. We're actually in the middle of it right now, and it's coming along nicely. I'll post pictures once it's a little more presentable. Note to self: don't move ever again. I was never one of those kids who moved around a lot, and I really don't like it!

2. Testing. I'm taking the NCLEX next Tuesday morning--ahhhh! I'm stressing out, but trying to stay calm. I've been doing practice questions like you wouldn't believe for the past couple of months, so hopefully all the hard work will pay off. I just want to get it done, stop studying (since I have graduated for goodness sake), and be a licensed RN finally!

3. MEXICO! We are taking a trip with my family to Cancun for a week and we leave this upcoming Thursday. It's an all-inclusive resort and is going to be a heavenly combo of sun, Diet Coke, lots of food, and reading books I actually enjoy!

4. Starting my new job. I'll start when we get back from Mexico, and I am exciting for a change of routine (mostly not including constant studying).

We'll post pictures and such as things progress and fun times are had!

2 comments:

Glo said...

i want pictures of your place! I know you probably have it looking fabulous already. I would like to see it in person but you are leaving on that exciting vacay so soon! we will have to hang when you get back...maybe go to the pool on a saturday??

Shauny said...

Do you happen to still have your moving boxes? If sooo I would love to take them off your hands! I can't find any locally...everyone giving them away is in Salt Lake or futher!