6/11/10

Elyse Garlock, RN

I did it! I kicked the big, bad NCLEX's toosh, and am now a licensed Registered Nurse! I can't fib, the test was hard--there were a few medications it asked me about that I'd never heard of. But, after many hours of studying and a stressful morning of being lost and almost missing the test (everyone who knows me well will not be surprised by this), it is done! My chapter as a student can finally close, and I can move on to the next chapter, whatever it may be. I've got to thank my husband for putting up with my endless hours of studying and the countless times I said, "let me just do ten more questions". I think he's glad it's done as well!

4 comments:

lauren said...

yay we did it! congrats! i'm sure we share the same happiness to be done!! and your apartment is adorable by the way, i love the towels! :)

lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie. said...

CONGRATS!

Amanda Jones said...

congrats! So proud of you.. must be so happy to be done with that test!

Also congrats on your new place