11/3/10

Happy 2 Years!

Andrew's AWESOME costume for work--just had to throw that in there!

This weekend we celebrated our 2 year anniversary--yay!--and had such a great time! I told Andrew that I wanted him to plan it all, and that I wanted to be surprised. And, boy did he deliver!

In our nice hotel room!

We went up to Salt Lake, and stayed Friday night in the Marriott up there. I love staying in hotels and sleeping in king sized beds. So nice. That night we walked around downtown and the Gateway and ate at one of our favorite restaurants, Biaggi's. If you haven't been there--GO! You won't be disappointed. Delish!

The next day we hit up Einstein's for some Pumpkin bagels (mmm...) and Andrew took me for a mani/pedi appt. Love the pampering! We walked around downtown and bit more, then went to a spa in Draper for MASSAGES! Oh boy, it was nice. Seriously, the best massages we've ever had!

After that, we headed to my sisters house for dinner and some (very cold) trick-or-treating with her kids. Andrew dressed up as a cowboy and made me be an indian. I don't love dressing up, but it was fun.
Our niece, Ashlyn, on Halloween. She was a ladybug, and insisted on carrying two candy buckets.

Then, Andrew took Monday off work and we went up to Park City to walk around and enjoy the area before it gets too cold. We ate at a really quaint diner that had the best tomato soup ever, and headed back towards home later that night for dinner and movie.

At the cute diner in Park City!

Basically, it was a GREAT weekend and I loved it all! I told Andrew he's in charge of planning all our anniversaries from now on :)

And, in other good news--I'm almost halfway done being pregnant! 19.5 weeks down!

5 comments:

Camille said...

yay! congrats on 2 years! That's huge. So much has happened since that blessed day in California. I mean look! You are going to be a mom soon. I'm so happy for you guys :) Love you!

nathan schmoe said...

happy anniversary!! i was thinking about you the other day...hope pregnancy is treating you well. I bet you're getting so excited. Wish we were closer to see that belly and hear all the details! Love you!

Annie. said...

Are you SURE you have a belly? :)

Tatum and Chase Rasmussen said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you guys had a great time. Glad you are still itty bitty and you are prego:)

Eden said...

Elyse--So happy for you and Andrew and your soon-to-be family member. Sounds like a very fun weekend.