1/12/11

It (Was) the Holiday Season.

Mr. & Mrs. Claus on Christmas morn

And boy was it great. Unfortunately, due to being out of town, working, and trying to move-in (still), I've been a bad blogger. But, better late than never! So, here are some pictures of our fun times in Utah for Christmas and California for New Years.

Cute niece, Eliza, got a "Bumbo Chair" and apparently loves it!

My wonderful hubby got me some of the Penguin Clothbound Classics I've been lusting over for a while. Love them!

Testing out the self-timer on my new point-and-shoot. We look very posey, but still adorable if I do say so myself :)

Brennan (in the shirt we got him) and Tim on Christmas night.

Jenna and Ashlyn making silly faces. Silly girls.

One of the Holiday Windows at the Grand America Hotel in SLC. Andrew's agency designed a few of them. Sorry it's sideways, I'm too lazy to go in and flip it right now...use your imagination!

Now in California, at Crystal Cove, a pretty little beach with cottages and old cars. Of course, we had to get a pic with this beauty for Andrew :)

Went to a surprise party for David's birthday with Summer, and also got to meet their good friend, Sergio (on the right). What a guy, what a guy.

Fondue on New Year's Eve. I think it was more work than anything, but I gotta say, the cheese and chocolate...mmmmm. A pregnant woman's dream.

The girls at fondue. Katie was in Utah with the Nichol fam (we missed you!)

Andrew got a little over-eager with the cheese and burned his tongue mid picture.

Anyway, good times had by all. We love our family on both sides and feel so blessed to be surrounded by such great, supportive people! Hope everyone had a great holiday and are enjoying the new year so far!

2 comments:

Camille said...

Fun post!! Can I just say you are the cutest pregnant woman ever? Said it.

Glo said...

I said it once, i will say it again, you don't look pregnant!