1/18/11

Never ending...


Night. That's what this is. It's 2 am, I'm at work (eating, of course) and am not sure how I am going to last 4 more hours until my shift is over. I can't even enjoy my favorite pasttime--planning my next Anthro purchase--because I am too fat to fit into any of their clothes anymore. Bleh. On a happier note, I just ate a delish orange. I love this time of year for that reason, yummy orange season. And I just rhymed, look at that.

On another happy note, I ordered a rug from West Elm for our guest bathroom and I am lovin it! See above.

3 comments:

Annie. said...

Love the rug! We've been eating clementines non-stop, too. Wish they were in season longer than just a month!

Annie. said...

P.s. The baby room curtains are going to be chevron...you're getting me excited. :)

Glo said...

I LOVE West Elm. Wish we had one here.