7/10/09

Countdown.

Andrew has come to learn throughout our courtship and marriage that my heart also belongs to something else--Harry Potter! I don't care how nerdy I am. I embrace it! The books changed my life, and the movies are pretty bloody great as well (they speak in British accents in the books and movies...I like to imitate).

I have gotten Andrew to watch all 5 movies with me (getting him to read the books would be a feat) because he's such a wonderful husband, and now we're all ready for the sixth movie, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, which comes out in a mere five days. The countdown has begun. And I promised Andrew and our friends Mitch& Gloria that I will only slightly dress up for opening night :)

2 comments:

Glo said...

4 days, 23 minutes. WOO HOO. Also if you dress up, make sure you have a snake around your neck

Lucas and Annie said...

I love me some HP! I've been looking forward to this movie all summer. There is a slight chance Luke and I might make it to the cabin in August. Are you going?