7/10/09

Zoo Fun.


After much urging on my part, we went to the Hogle Zoo up in SLC. I don't know why I've always wanted to go--frankly, I'm pretty terrified of most animals! But, it was extra fun because my sister Kristin and her kids came, as well as my mom and brother, Brennan. It was HOT, but really fun to see the kiddos get hyped up about the critters. Ashlyn was the most enthusiastic, and as you can see above, gave each animal a kind "wave" of hello.

Braxton looked curiously, yet cautiously, at most of the animals. He loved the fighting bears and the giraffes in particular.

These bears started fighting and drew quite a crowd--including us, of course.

Andrew and I meddled through the gift shop and found "Asian hats", and therefore, had to pose like this.

Penguins crack me up. They just waddle everywhere and it's hilarious! Even stranger--penguins in the desert of Utah. Who knew?

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Man those kids are cute...I am glad someone took some pictures of them. : )