7/26/09

Expelliarmus!

Okay, that was nerdy of me, I know. But, it goes perfectly with the topic of this post--our night at the premiere of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince! We went to a midnight showing with our friends, the other Garlocks, and I personally loved every minute of it. Apart from a few key scenes left out, the movie was fantastic. It was funny, frightening, and fabulous! ha. So here is some footage from our night out. Warning: there were some extreme fans out that night! It was pretty classic.

Mitch & Gloria enthusiastically casting spells while waiting.

Elyse casting spells enthusiastically, and Andrew not-so-enthusiastically, while waiting as well.


2 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

after going with me to see it, guess what Tyler's doing...reading the 7th HP!!! I know...I knew I could convince him (actually I am reading it aloud to him, but he's caught up in the story and won't let me read ahead!

Glo said...

IMAX! I want to see it in IMAX, also I know you are dying to see it a third time. And I think andrew probably wants to dress up one of these times.