7/11/09

Gotta love the US of A.

Riding the Trolley at The Grove...with all the cute nieces and nephew + Bryan

We spent the fourth of July weekend in California--yay!--and had just a lovely time. The weather was beautiful, the beach was sunny, and the family was cute as ever. Not to mention some tasty food and good shopping thrown in there :) It was great to take a break from work and just be lazy and have fun! We need to do it more often.

Katie and her little stud, Beck, enjoying the beach. I LOVE this kid!

Haven and Berkley were in a 4th of July parade in their neighborhood and drove their Jeep! Haven was busy waving and almost took some people out--but it was worth it to look so cute.

Andrew and I spent a night at the Sawdust Festival in Laguna, looking at local art and people watching.

We went to Ketchup for dinner to celebrate Summer and I's birthdays--she's looking great as ever, and almost nine months pregnant! I don't know how she does it.

Andrew and I went to San Diego to see the Bodyworlds exhibit at a museum in Balboa Park. It was so pretty! I love San Diego. And in a strange turn of events we ended up at the Mexican border on our way there! Darn Mapquest...

The pretty fireworks at Three Arch Bay.

Nope, that's not our little family. We're pretty cute, though! This was watching fireworks with Haven and Reese (aka Katie's little twin.)

So, there's the skinny on our trip. So much fun, and we can't wait to go back--we came home to 100 degree heat!

3 comments:

SUMMER said...

Cute pics! It was so fun to have you guys down! I wish you lived here! Soon. Very soon!

Beth xoxoxo said...

Loved having you here...come back soooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kate said...

cute post, I love the pics you have on here, can you email them to me?