10/26/09

It's Gilly.

I'm alive! Other than a few respiratory annoyances, I have pretty much beaten the swine flu! Woo! Andrew will be vaccinated tomorrow. Thank goodness he didn't get it--get your vaccinations people. You don't want your kids or yourselves getting this! It wasn't too bad because I got some anti-viral meds right away, but I have a girl in the lab I teach who is in the hospital on life support. Scary.

In other news, Andrew and I have found a new favorite SNL character. Her name is Gilly, and she's hilarious! She's a grade school student gone wrong. You need to watch it a few times to get used to the humor, but if you're like us, you'll be quoting it in no time! Just type in "Gilly" into hulu.com's search.

2 comments:

Lucas and Annie said...

We love Gilly!

Molly said...

Oh my gosh. Yes I LOVE gilly...
This cute little girl I know (well she's like 11) she dressed up as Gilly for Halloween! Of course only a handful of people really got it but for those of us who did, it was a hoot. And of course she kept saying, "Sorry" in that awkward creepy way.