10/1/09

Must see TV.



Everyone should watch this 20/20 video of ex-ABC reporter, John Stossel. He was supposedly "let go" after it's production, and the video was held and aired after an important vote on the health care bill.

As a future health care professional, I have to say that Obama's plan for our nation's health care is, in a word, disastrous. And another word, deceiving. He says he's not for universal health care, or government run health care--however, his plan will slowly become such by eliminating competition and driving insurance companies out of business.

And yes, all the celebs and such are hyping up universal care to be something that will cure all and heal all. However, after watching this video, you'll realize the ludicrous treatment people in other countries are getting. They're flying HERE to get procedures and surgeries done. Anyway, please watch and be enlightened! And let's all pray for our country. Bleh.

3 comments:

Glo said...

I love this! I also love that ABC was too liberal to air it, ridiculous!

Rachel Ricchio said...

the celebs hype up universal health care because a) they have no idea what it means or entails and b) everyone in hollywood is liberal. let's hope it doesn't pass.

Julie said...

first of all it totally ticks me off that he was let go after this report (the media frustrates me). and secondly, I have a video clip you need to watch. I'm posting it on my blog so be sure to check it out.