10/21/09

Poor Elyse.

As some of you have probably heard, my poor wifey was diagnosed with the swine flu yesterday. We have no idea who she could've gotten it from, but hope she gets over it fast. Luckily, Elyse went to the doc early on and was able to get medicine in her system within 24 hours of having H1N1 symptoms.

She has since been doing better. The worst part about it is I can't stay over at the house for 3 days--until she will no longer be contagious. In the meantime I'll be bunking over at my in-laws (so nice having them close) and spending a lot more time on campus. Boo.

Let's hope and pray that Elyse recovers well and quickly!

4 comments:

Amanda Jones said...

I am so sorry to hear this! Please tell Elyse to get better soon for me and to hang in there! How unfortunate.

Camille said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I am so sorry to the both of you. Poor little lysal. Get better soon!

Sarah said...

Scary! Good thing is now she has an immunity to it. Feel better Elyse!

Elise said...

no way! you had to stay somewhere else! bummer :( i hope all is well in the garlock home now. sorry that had to happen! i have no idea how we haven't caught it yet. we are around people ALL day everyday. i do hold my breathe and turn away when someone sneezes or coughs. well, i've always done that..haha.but it's worse now.