2/9/11

Baby Bump & Nursery Update.

The time is fast approaching when little girl will be here with us, and I'm kind of freaking out! Ever since I hit 30 weeks the time has seemed to be flying. I'm in fight or flight mode trying to get everything ready for her arrival. Good news: we've made lots of progress on the nursery because of it! So, here's a recent bump pic (33 weeks, 4 days) and some updated pics of the nursery. Enjoy!

Bumpity, bump, bump.

Pillow I made last night for the rocker!

The bigger effect. Also made the curtain last night (with Andrew's help measuring and hanging).

Refinished dresser on the left, new paint and knobs. Thanks Mom & Dad for the donation :)

Shelves, expertly painted and hung by Andrew while I was at work :)

3 comments:

Annie. said...

Darling! Love it.

Camille said...

Elyse everything looks SO good! I'm way impressed with all your sewing skills. And... I love those rockers. They are my favorite. And... you look adorable (as always) :)

Elise said...

i love the simplicity. i always do with your guys' taste :) i should photograph baby girl and you can fill those frames :)