2/7/11

Salt City Burger Co. Delish.


Okay, anyone in Utah, you HAVE to try this place--Salt City Burger Co.. They have locations in Sandy & Bountiful, and although this may be a trek for some, it will be so worth it! We went there a couple weekends ago and got a burger, shakes, and fries (half regular, half sweet potato). Holy cow. That's all I can say...it's delicious (and it's not just the pregnancy talking)! I am not usually a huge burger person, but this was incredible. And, the milkshake was an actual milkshake, not just a lot of soft ice cream like most places. And the fries... Well, anyway, if you get a chance, we highly recommend it!

2 comments:

Tatum and Chase Rasmussen said...

Holy cow that looks yummy!!!! There is a place we love going to here in the valley that has delicious hamburgers/sweet potato/zucchini fries!! Next time Chase and I are up in Utah we will have to go.

Annie. said...

I am a die-hard sucker for a good burger. Five Guys and Sammy's have my name written all over them...so I'm pretty sure this place would make all my wildest dreams come true. Thanks for the tip - we'll definitely have to make a trip!