2/3/11

Bringin' Spring.

I have been in an oddly crafty mood this week (maybe it's "nesting", who knows), which has been nice for making the days pass quickly. I decided to bring a little spring to our home in these freezing temps, and make a wreath that my lovely friend, Camille, posted on her blog. She's so darn crafty, I love it. Anyway, I made this little wreath to bring some sunshine to our door. It was surprisingly VERY easy, and took very little time--my kind of project! So, to you and yours, happy early spring!

3 comments:

Sara said...

i LOVE this.

Ani said...

so so cute! i totally went out and got the stuff and made this last night! i love it!

Russanne said...

That is so cute! Ugh. I wish I didn't have a dumb inside apartment door. One day. Also, you are a very cute pregnant person.