8/2/09

Good Flick.

Andrew and I went to see the movie 500 Days of Summer this weekend, and we totally loved it! Definitely recommend it. It does need a disclaimer, however, that it's not your typical "romantic comedy". Not the ending you'd expect, but satisfying all the same! And, it features a great cast, including the oh-so-cute Zooey Deschanel and the quarky Joseph Gordon-Levitt. So, see it!

P.S. I am going to change my wardrobe now to mirror Zooey's in this movie. That was half the enjoyment for me!

6 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

fun. I want to see this one too. Ty and I watched Confessions of a Shopaholic...he LOVED it:)

Kristin said...

We had fun on Saturday! We will have to make it a monthly thing!

Ben, Ashley, and Nate said...

Yay! I'm glad you guys liked it as much as we did! It was fun seeing you up there!

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

my current favorite movie....i LOVED it, and the soundtrack was amazing. i too came home wanting to have her wardrobe!

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

oops.....this is actually ashly lark, but katie was signed in!

Shea McGee said...

we are seeing that this weekend! ...and I'm sure that I too will want her wardrobe!