8/24/09

Goodbye Sally. Hello Lola.

I name my cars. Yes, most anyone who has known me in the past three years knows that my navy blue VW Bug was fondly named Sally. My cars are more than vehicles to me--they're friends!

However, in preparation for future growth in the Garlock family (nothing yet! don't get any ideas.), Sally was retired to my younger, college-bound sister, Jenna. She has been succeeded by the newest member of our family, a white VW Passat wagon named Lola! I will miss Sally--we had some good times and unfortunately received an abnormally large amount of traffic tickets together. Hopefully Lola will bring me better luck in that area :)

Such a cute face.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I hope she lasts a long long time : ) You look cute in her.

Amanda Jones said...

fun! what a nice car and will be great for the future.

Jenny D. said...

We must be related or something, glad to see you're a V-dub lover like me! With #3 coming, I knew we would have to get a bigger car and luckily VW released the Routan just in time -- it's the only way I could bring myself to even consider buying a mini-van. There's a special place in my heart for my Jetta (Susie) & Passat (Anka)!

Aubrey Messick said...

Such a cute car!!! It definitely suits you. :)