8/26/09

Magic.

I have a white Mac laptop, and I've used the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to clean the dirt from where my hands are--it's the only thing I've found that gets it off. I also used it to clean walls at our old house before I moved.

Well, the other day I saw a commercial for the Magic Eraser showing it cleaning kitchens, bathrooms, and pretty much anything you can think of. So, I decided to try mine out. What I saw was nothing short of a miracle! We live in an older house, and the kitchen sink and bathtub have always had a weird color to them, that no matter how hard I scrub, has never gone away. Well, I whipped out my magic eraser and, BAM! My sink and bathtub are pearly white. It's amazing! And it really took very little scrubbing on my part. This is going to be my new cleaning essential!

2 comments:

Jenny D. said...

I've been using the Magic Eraser for a few years and I love it, I have used it on everything! Janet turned me onto the Magic Eraser Mop and it's seriously great too.

Paige said...

I love the magic eraser. Another favorite is the Clorox Bleach Pen...try it on your white grout! Magic!!